Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Snow Creek drainage

Take note Alex, I am actually attempting to post on our Blog...that means you have to follow suit.

It all started with a one sentence email from Bobby that said "I have an idea." The email had the following picture attached and I immediately knew what my Sunday was going to entail. Turns out that picture is of the North face of San Jacinto Peak, and more specifically, the Snow Creek drainage.
So after borrowing Trine's splitboard/shovel/probe/backpack/just about all the rest of her gear (she had to work on Sunday), Bobby picked me up at 4:45 am and we made the 2 hour drive to the base of Snow Creek. The plan was to take a taxi from there to the Palm Springs Tram, but not before snapping to obligitory pointing finger shot.
To be continued...






No comments: