Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bachelorette Day!

All the girls surprised me on the morning of my bachelorette day at my house with flowers and gifts! Nell and Cammie were up bright and early despie being 7 months pregnant! Theresa, John' sister, even flew in a day early to surprise me. I have the best girls!!!


First, we went to a spa where we all had manicures and pedicures. I even had a massage! It was awesome just to hang around the pool, chat, and get excited for the wedding!


After, we all got ready and went out to one of my favorite restaurants in San Diego, Kemosabe. We had lots of good food and drinks! Definitely lots of fun!



Later in the evening, we went to the W hotels beach bar, where all my college girls showed up! It was so much fun and maybe there was a little bit of drinking....


No comments: