Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2009 San Diego Air Show


Well it was stupid question when I asked John if he wanted to go the air show at Miramar (a local marine air station). It was his heaven, miles of pavement covered in Jayhawks (60's), Phrogs (46's), A-10's, F-18's, you name it, it was there. This is the C5 Galaxy which is a huge cargo carrier that can open both ends of the plane to load shipments. IT was HUGE!! And of course John has his funnel cake! The above picture is holding the Gattling gun on his favorite jet, an A-10.



There were some beautiful planes there. And of course I had to take pictures!




And of course we had to see the Blue Angels. It was my first time, but of course it was one of John's favorites. I have to admit they were pretty amazing!




1 comment:

Chris said...

WOW! I love going to the air show, I can't wait to take Noah to one. The A-10s fly around here all too often, but ya gotta love the 50 cal on the front.