Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall 2009 in San Diego

So John and I are feeling like we needed a little fall, so we headed north to Escondido to the Bates Nut Farm. I think we were the only family there without kids, but we had 3 hairy children with us! There were pony rides, a petting zoo, and tons and tons of pumpkins. Our friends Cammie and Tony came with us with their son Connor who loved all the action. The dogs were sooooo good ad we had to pose them as if they were our kids. Nobody could believe how good they were with taking pics.






Just a few pics of a pretty sunflower I found at the pumpkin patch. Love playing with my macro lens!



1 comment:

Patti said...

Love the pics and the party looked fun! I laughed when you said you love the macro lens, Emery has one and on her blog she too has flower pics with the macro lens! :)