Tuesday, October 26, 2010

North Island Speed Weeks

Sorry it has been a while since our last post. I'll try to pick up my share of the posting so Trine doesn't always have to do it.

This summer we joined to the Lumpkins at the North Island Speed Weeks. It is the one time each year that they close down the Naval Airstation and let the public drive onto the taxiways for a week of car racing. Chevy was offering rides in their new Corvette's so of course I couldn't resist. The course was relatively short but it was plenty windy which made it fun.
Here are all the Lumpkin men watching the classic Mustang races while enjoying some lemonade. Tony has gotten pretty good at carrying all the boys at the same time.


A Shelby for Shelby...Trine insisted that we take this picture for her sis.





Even Connor found a ride that he could enjoy.



2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love that Shelby Mustang! One day that will be my car!!!!!

royal said...

Nice sharing!
I really enjoyed to read such interesting post which really good read to me. Auction Website Script- Professional Auction Script Software offers flexibility and advanced features that are simple to deploy and easy to manage.

Thanks
Penny Auction Script