Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ems visits us in SD!

One of my oldest friends from NY came to visit this past weekend.  Ems and I went to highschool together and played BBall and lacrosse together. While she was here, we cruised a ton....beaches, Hillcrest, Temecula, La Jolla, and the good old San Diego Zoo!  It's a staple when visiting SD for the first time!  I have to say....this was the first time in any zoo I actually saw the Panda awake!!



I couldn't resist taking pictures of this little girl feeding the giraffe. The first time the giraffe took the food she made the funniest face and squealed when he licked her. It was adorable.  We sat for a long time and watched the Meerkats.  They were the funniest things, they just stood up and looked at us like they were ready to interact. 



No comments: